The latest updates on the impact of the coronavirus on our Prep community.
All visitors to Creighton Prep's campus are asked to wear a facemask at all times when in the building while practicing social distancing. The campus is currently closed to students except for athletes who have prior authorization from a coach.
FALL 2020 PLANS
Creighton Prep's leadership team is working on a Pandemic Response Plan with our Back to School Consultation Team. In early July, that plan will be shared with the Prep community, followed by community Zoom sessions to answer questions and address any concerns.
- 07.02.20 - Return to In-Person, On-Campus Education
- 06.23.20 - Back to School Update
- 05.22.20 - End of Year Message
- 03.30.20 - Online Learning Plan: Guideline for Students and Parents
- 03.19.20 - Schedule through April 17
- 03.17.20 - March 17 Update from Mr. Bopp
- 03.16.20 - Monday COVID-19 Updates: Action Required
- 03.13.20 - Important COVID-19 Response Plan Updates
- 03.11.20 - NSAA Limiting Attendance at State Boys Basketball Championship
- 03.03.20 - Updates on Coronavirus Preparations