SHADOW DAYS 2019-2020
The best way to learn if Creighton Prep is right for you is to experience Prep in person. Any current 7th and 8th-grade student is invited to spend the day shadowing a current Creighton Prep student. See what a day in the life of a Junior Jay entails, from start to finish -- and lunch is on us! Take a look at the dates below and lock in your slot by registering.
HOW TO SET UP A SHADOW DAY
Prospective students can visit anytime they would like, provided we are not in the middle of quarter exams and/or semester exams. We’d like them to visit on the days below, but if you don’t have a date that works then...
DROP OFF AND PICK UP DETAILS
- Enter at the administrative office entrance accompanied by a parent at 7:45 a.m.
- Check into the High School Office and meet their ambassador for the day.
- Parents are asked to meet their son in the administrative office at 2:30 p.m. to be picked up.
- Register below.
AVAILABLE DATES TO SHADOW 2019-2020
- November 11th, 15th, 22nd, 25th and 26th
- December 2nd and 6th
- January 6th and 13th
- February 5th, 6th, 10th, 13th, 14th, 21st and 28th
- March 6th, 16th, 20th and 23rd
- April 3rd, 8th, 14th, 16th and 27th
Email Josh Luedtke '90, Director of Admissions or call 402-548-3872 with questions.
Please complete the registration form below to reserve your shadow day experience.