FIND YOUR PLACE AT PREP
The best way to learn if Creighton Prep is right for you is to experience Prep in person. Here are several different ways to see us for yourself. Take a look at all of the details and fun opportunities that will help you find out if Prep is for you.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the Creighton Prep community, mark these important dates on your calendar. Your journey starts here where you can apply for admissions and financial aid and register to take the 8th Grade Scholarship & Entrance Exam.
Until then, take a look at our new brochure to give you a feel for Prep. There is a place for everyone at Prep.
1. Complete the online application by the 8th Grade Entrance Exam on Saturday, January 9th, 2021 before the test.
2. Take the test at Prep on Saturday, January 9th, 2021.
3. The Monday after the test, give the recommendation and release of records to your son's school.
We invite you to our Open House to meet our students, faculty, Jesuits and alumni. Registration is encouraged. Walk-ins are welcome. Your visit will include a clubs and activities preview, Q&A with faculty & administration, Science Competition Teams demonstrations and tours.
|When: ||Sunday, November 1, 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.|
|Where:||Creighton Prep, 7400 Western Avenue, Omaha, NE 68114-1878|
| ||Enter through the Heider Center Entrance (east side, east parking lot)|
|Who:||All 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade students and their families are invited to attend.|
We are ready to show you everything we have to offer. We Are Prep.
For more information, contact Admissions at 402.393.1190 or email Josh Luedtke at email@example.com.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about Creighton Prep and the admissions process, clubs, activities and athletics. Prep students will tell you everything you wanted to know about being a Junior Jay. Any 7th or 8th grade boy and his parents are welcome to come. Join us for one of these nights.
- November 2, 2020 - Begin applying with FACTS by clicking HERE.
- January 9, 2021 - Financial aid applications are due. Supporting documentation, i.e., 2020 IRS tax return and 2020 W-2s, must be provided.
- Late February - Financial aid information is mailed to accepted students. Applications will be processed in the order they are received.
Join us for our 22nd Annual 8th Grade Fun Night. There is an activity for everyone – basketball, dodgeball, movies and video games. Plus, it's a great way to experience Prep, have fun and make some new friends.
- Friday, November 13th from 6 -11 p.m.
- Meet at the Henry Sullivan, SJ Center at the west entrance.
- Pizza, drinks and snacks throughout the evening are provided. You can bring your own snacks.
- Please complete the online registration and medical waiver by November 12th.
- Then mail your check for the non-refundable fee of $25, made payable to Creighton Prep, to Josh Luedtke '90, Director of Admissions. You may bring your check on the day of the event.
Contact Josh Luedtke '90, Director of Admissions, or give him a call at 402-393-1256.
If you’re interested in becoming a student at Creighton Prep, you'll want to take the scholarship and entrance exam on January 9, 2021. Our goal is to keep Prep accessible for anyone who wants the opportunity to attend our school. We award over $2.5 million in scholarships to students every year. To qualify for receiving a scholarship, you have to take the test at Prep.
Learn more and register to take the test.
Registration Night for the Class of 2024
Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
All accepted students will be mailed a packet and authentication code to register for classes. Enrollment forms must be completed either online or in person, and the registration fee must be paid in person by this date. (Payment must not be mailed.) Financial aid awards are also dependent on this date, and students who do not register will forfeit those awards.
THE 2020 JR. JAY TAILGATE
Friday, October 9th for all Omaha area 7th & 8th grade students.
We’re inviting 7th and 8th graders to attend the Prep vs. Lincoln Northeast football game on October 9th. You'll enjoy a tailgate dinner and sit in our legendary Birdcage student section with other Prep students at Burke Stadium. At halftime, we’ll draw names to take part in games and activities with the chance to win prizes.
- Friday, October 9th at 5:45 p.m.
- Meet at the Burke Stadium in the west parking lot, northeast corner. Look for the Prep flag.
- Pizza and drinks are provided.
- Pick up students at Burke Stadium in the west parking lot after the football game around 9 p.m.
- RSVP by October 8th.
Please complete this registration form by October 8th to reserve your spot.
Contact Josh Luedtke '90, Director of Admissions or call 402-548-3872.