- Student's current math teacher
- The summer math advancement program allows a limited number of recommended Prep students the opportunity to advance in the Creighton Prep math program by completing a summer course. Students must demonstrate exceptional academic and effort grades. The following courses may be offered in-person or remotely:
- All courses require the recommendation of the current math teacher or department chair. Students should begin by discussing whether they would be a good candidate with their current math teacher.
- Because of the accelerated and rigorous nature of these courses, students must stay on pace and attend any required meetings with the teacher.
- Summer advancement courses do not count toward a student's graduation requirements or GPA, but will allow the student to advance a level in math with the recommendation of his summer teacher after completing the course.
- Tuition is paid to Creighton Prep through the family FACTS account.