CERTIFICATE OF nomination for loyola Scholars
The 2020 nomination season for Loyola Scholars: The Heider Academic & Leadership Achievement Program at Creighton Preparatory School is now closed.
Here are the criteria to keep in mind for nominating candidates:
- Currently enrolled fifth-grade male.
- Demonstrates good academic ability in class and on standardized tests.
- Possesses motivation, a desire for academic achievement and shows leadership potential.
- Household demonstrates significant financial need (guidelines similar to free or reduced lunch eligibility)
- Family support of education and faith-centered child development.
Nominators must be the student's elementary school principal, teacher, counselor, pastor or director of religious education, or the adult leader of another educational, community-based organization.
This form has expired.