CERTIFICATE OF nomination for loyola Scholars
We are pleased to announce that the 2019 nomination season for Loyola Scholars: The Heider Academic & Leadership Achievement Program at Creighton Preparatory School is open now through Monday, March 11. Here are the criteria to keep in mind for nominating candidates:
- Currently enrolled fifth-grade males.
- Households demonstrate significant financial need.
- Students exhibit good to strong academic ability in class and on standardized tests based on fourth- and fifth-grade report cards and testing.
- They also possess motivation, a desire for academic achievement and show leadership potential.
- The family is committed to the goal of college preparatory education and faith-centered child development.
Nominators must be the student's elementary school principal, teacher, counselor, pastor or director of religious education, or the adult leader of another educational, community-based organization.
We're sorry. The form you requested is not yet available for submissions.