See the Back to School Overview for Parents & Students developed by Head of School Jim Bopp and his High School Office colleagues in concert with the Prep Leadership Team and a Back to School Consultation Team that included UNMC and Children’s Hospital physicians. The overview was sent to parents on Friday, July 20.
Guiding its development were recommendations on best practices, policies and protocols from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health departments. Input from parents, faculty and staff was highly valued, too.
Plan highlights include:
- An expected return to in-person learning in mid-August.
- The flexibility to go to a hybrid solution of in-person and online learning or fully-online learning.
- A priority for masks to be worn by everyone in the building.
- Hand washing and sanitizing.
- Physical distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures.
- School activities and athletics in modified formats where possible.
If you are a Prep parent or student and have questions about back to school after reading the overview, please contact the High School Office at 402-393-1190 or email@example.com.
To stay tuned to COVID-19 Updates from Prep, bookmark this page.