ATHLETICS PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
Prior to trying out for an NSAA or club sport, students must:
- Receive a physical examination from a doctor after May 1, 2020.
- Have the doctor complete the physical examination form.
- Families also can use a form provided by the doctor.
- Return the completed form to the high school office.
- Review the athletic participation information in the Student-Parent Handbook.
UPDATED PROCEDURES FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
The Nebraska State Athletic Association (NSAA) has determined Pre-Participation Physical Examinations (PPE) for the 2019-2020 school year will be acceptable for the 2020-2021 seasons. This recommendation is a one-year exemption only and does not include incoming freshmen. All incoming freshmen participating in a sport will need to get a new physical on or after May 1, 2020.