Admission to Prep for Grades 10-12
- Contact Josh Luedtke, Director of Admissions at 402-548-3872 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and return the Prep admission application and send unofficial transcripts from current school.
- Schedule a campus visit with the Director of Admissions. Students transferring from other schools should have earned credit in college prep core courses with a minimum grade of "B" or better.
- An entrance exam may be required for students transferring to Prep.
- Senior transfers are only accepted if a student is moving into Nebraska. Prep does not accept local senior transfers.
View Financial Aid information for the CLASS of 2022 and TRANSFER STUDENTS