Each year O.O. relies on the generosity of students, parents, alumni, businesses, paishes, and friends to accomplish its mission. Please consider donating in the following ways.
1. Send a monetary donation to O.O.: cash or check donations are most welcomed. A $25 donation allows us to purchase a food box containing a complete Christmas meal and more for a family of 4. We purchase most of our food from the Food Bank for the Heartland and a $1 donation allows us to buy about $3 worth of food!
2. Make an in-kind donation: Each year O.O. relies on generous donors for a food products, turkeys, cold storage space, data-base hosting, warehouse space, 26ft straight trucks, a dumpster for the site, signs, on-site meals for workers, and more. If you, or your business, are interested in making an in-kind donation to OO please contact Jerry Kinney at email@example.com or at 402-393-1190.
Make checks out to: Creighton Prep Operation others
Send check to: Operation Others Director @
7400 Western Avenue Omaha, NE 68114
3. Sponsor a food drive or other fundraiser: Many local organizations, schools, and businesses hold food drives or fundraisers to support our work. Consider collecting a food product for us or holding a jeans day at your location and donate the proceedes to O.O. Conact Jerry Kinney at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 402-393-1190 for more information.
4. Donate time: We are often in need of adults to drive trucks, make pick-ups, manage fork lifts, set-up meals for volunteers, and more. Please consider donating time to OO. Contact Jerry Kinney at email@example.com or at 402-393-1190 for more information.
5. Purchase an item off of our wish list and donate it to us: Our current wish list includes food product for boxes, signage for events, headsets for calli-in day, metal rollers for packing day, and an newer apple laptop computer with a new version of Microsoft Office
Thank you very much for your support! We could not do this without you!