Please report to the Sullivan Center entrance on the west side of the building during your assigned time on Monday, August 14, 2017:
Juniors and Sophomores: 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Seniors and Freshmen: Anytime time between 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Freshmen accompanied by Big Brothers)
- Please use the list below as a "checklist" for the day.
- All students must be in dress code for registration. This includes hair and all other aspects of the dress code. Seniors should note the requirement below to follow the formal dress code.
- Please note that payment procedures for parking permits and school supplies have changed.
- See below for more information on padlocks, parking permits, school pictures and school supplies such as assignment notebooks. Only padlocks and school pictures will be available for purchase at registration.
- Click HERE for a checklist of items to complete prior to registration.
The first day of school for freshmen is Monday, August 14, 2017. The first day of school for all other students is Tuesday, August 15, 2017.