8th graders who have tested, may access their application status HERE
Prep seeks any young man of promise interested in a Christian, value-based education. Our students are "Men For Others" that are open to growth, intellectually competent, loving, religious and committed to doing justice. A Prep experience requires that students apply their mind, body and spirit to every aspect of their lives.
Admission to Prep for Freshman Year
- Any student who wishes to receive more information may sign up for more information at any time.
- Students who have tested and applied to Prep online, may access their account here:
- Submission of 7th & 8th grade report cards, which may be mailed to Creighton Prep, or emailed to Admissions@prep.creighton.edu.
- Online recommendation form to be completed by school counselor, principal, or teacher
- Entrance Exam completed with acceptable scores
Admission to Prep for Grades 10 and 11
- Complete and return the Prep Admissions Application and send unofficial transcripts from current school.
- Schedule a campus visit with the Director of Admissions. Students transferring from other schools should have earned credit in college prep core courses with a minimum grade of "B" or better.
- An entrance exam may be required for students transferring to Prep.
View Financial Aid information for the CLASS of 2017 and TRANSFER STUDENTS